What if you made an effort to
expect to have an exceptional day?
I wonder how much abundance would flow in…
We have so much power when we use our expectations to anticipate having an exceptional day. So why don’t we use this power? Of course our habits get in the way, our fears tell us to expect the worst so we won’t be disappointed, and our training from our families and society teaches us to do what our elders have done… be careful, be safe, and expect things to go wrong!
But just imagine having an exceptional day *because* you planned for it, expected it, and acted as if it were coming your way. Wow, that would be an incredible day full of joy and gratitude, not to mention a day of wonderful surprises and abundance!
Expectations direct our energy,
and, therefore, our outcomes.
We could combine last week’s newsletter One Now at a Time (http://www.attractingabundance.com/eft/one-now-at-a-time) with this week’s topic, Expect an Exceptional Day and make a profound shift in each day we are open to experiencing in this lifetime.
Let’s say that you are accustomed to expecting the worst to happen, or that you tend to plan for things to go wrong so that you will be “prepared” for whatever happens. How hard would it be to change these habits? I invite you to try by expecting an exceptional day today, tomorrow, or the next day!
Enjoy making plans for an exceptional day
and feel your energy shifting!
The habit of planning for things to go wrong is a “tappable issue” with EFT. So is the fear that you might be disappointed if things work out in a different way than you expected.
Here’s what I know…
People who expect an exceptional day
attract more success and abundance!
So it’s time for the yes, but section of my newsletter to help identify what we need to clear out of our energy systems with EFT/Meridian Tapping. Here are some typical yes, buts that surface when I suggest in workshops that we all plan for or expect to have an exceptional day:
(1) Yes, but… I have a habit of anticipating the worst in my day, I’ve done it for years.
Yes, this is a bad habit, and is a tappable issue. Just because you’ve done something for years doesn’t mean you can’t undo it in minutes… “Even though I have this habit of planning for the worst…”
(2) Yes, but… I need to be “realistic” don’t I?
So many of us were warned to be “realistic” about life, which meant to anticipate the fears or problems our families or parents had. Don’t you get a little tired of being realistic sometimes? I know I do…
(3) Yes, but… I don’t want to be surprised if the day ends up being lousy. I might be disappointed.
Somewhere along the line we were convinced that getting our hopes up was dangerous, that we would inevitably be disappointed. This is of course a tappable issue, as is the original event that “taught” you this equation. “Even though I’m afraid to get my hopes up, I might be disappointed…”
(4) Yes, but… I see nothing but “downsides” to expecting an exceptional day… sounds like a waste of time to me.
Many people see more “downsides” to expecting an exceptional day… But there are so many “upsides” and benefits. Again, a tappable issue: “Even though I don’t see the value in expecting things to go well…”
The good news is that you can treat whichever yes, buts you have with basic EFT tapping! Are you holding yourself back in your life because of any of these yes, buts or layers of resistance? If so, the yes, buts can all be formed into tappable issues with EFT/Meridian Tapping.
The question I invite you to ask yourself is:
Why are you still anticipating or expecting
a bad day instead of an exceptional
or even your “best” day ever?
Read over the questions below to help you uncover what may be blocking you from practicing this new habit – expecting an exceptional day, each and every day…
(1) What’s the “downside” to planning an exceptional day?
(2) Does it feel “unsafe” to plan for an exceptional day?
(3) Are you more comfortable with the habit of anticipating trouble in your day?
(4) How does it “serve” you to plan for a bad day?
These are all powerful questions that I recommend you answer as best you are able… once you know the upside of expecting the worst, you can make healthier changes and choices about your expectations and plan for many exceptional days!
Maybe you don’t believe that keeping this same pattern is serving you, but it must be, or else you would be committed, even inspired to change.
It’s your choice… Choose to
plan an exceptional day, each day, and
enjoy your vibration of abundance!
In my newsletters, I like to include the benefits I have found to what I am proposing to my readers. Below are my favorite benefits of expecting an exceptional day…
(1) Expecting an exceptional day will create energetic space in your life to access more creative ideas for your personal and professional life. Nothing suffocates creativity more than worry and anxiety. When you expect a fabulous day, you will find you have more time and energy for creativity.
(2) Expecting an exceptional day will automatically raise your vibration! Remember, the Law of Attraction “hears” your vibration, not your words, so imagine what it will “hear” when you are expecting a great day! Of course when your vibration is higher, you attract other high vibration situations.
(3) Expecting an exceptional day will help your body feel more relaxed and rejuvenated because of all the joy that comes from positive anticipation that will be flowing through you. When you shift your energy into expecting things to go well, all the chemicals in your body change, you can relax because you know you are going to have a great day, and when you relax, there is room for more abundance in your life.
(4) Expecting an exceptional day will help you get clarity about your decisions and the next “yes” in all areas of your life. We need our signals to be clear, and expecting things to go well will help open the lines of communication between our intuition and consciousness.
As Law of Attraction teachers say — it’s all energy. So change your energy by being inspired to expect and plan for an exceptionally happy day. It will automatically invite the Universe to help you create more abundance right now.
Raise your vibration by choosing
to expect an exceptional day and watch
the Universe join your efforts to succeed!
Remember, the Law of Attraction sends you situations that have the same energy of the vibration you are putting out… so when you are intending to expect your day to be fantastic, the Universe will bring you additional experiences that will cooperate with this expectation.
Below you will find EFT/ Meridian Tapping setup phrases to help you be inspired to enjoy expecting an exceptional day.
When you change your vibration,
you will change your life.
Go ahead, enjoy yourself by expecting an exceptional day..!
1. EFT SETUP PHRASES:
The EFT SETUP Phrases for this topic are as follows:
While tapping the karate chop spot on either hand, repeat these phrases out loud, (or change the words to fit your exact situation).
“Even though I’m skeptical and don’t want to pretend I’m going to have a good day, I accept who I am and how I feel.”
“Even though I’m afraid to plan for an exceptional day, I accept how I feel and who I am.”
“Even though it doesn’t feel safe to expect an exceptional day, I accept all of me now.”
I have indicated where to tap while saying each of the phrases below. You may repeat the positive round more than once if you wish. (Those of you who are new to EFT may view a chart of the spots on my web site under the EFT pages.)
***Now for the phrases that focus on the problem***
Eyebrow: “I’m afraid to expect an exceptional day.”
Side of Eye: “I don’t know how to expect things to work out well.”
Under Eye: “I’m not accustomed to expecting exceptional days in my life.”
Nose: “I feel anxious if I’m not expecting things to go wrong.”
Chin: “I have a habit of expecting the worst in my day.”
Collarbone: “I don’t feel safe expecting an exceptional day.”
Under Arm: “I wonder what would happen if I changed my expectations…”
Head: “I feel the need to be prepared for the worst that could happen.”
***Now for the positive focus on the solution***
Eyebrow: “What if I started expecting things to go well?”
Side of Eye: “I wonder how my vibration might change…”
Under Eye: “I want to want to expect I will have a good day.”
Nose: “I am willing to start to change my expectations.”
Chin: “I know this is a bad habit and that it can be changed.”
Collarbone: “Maybe it would be fun to expect to have an exceptional day.”
Under Arm: “I am considering changing my expectations.”
Head: “I choose to find joy by expecting an exceptional day.”
Access more positive vibrations with the Law of Attraction by repeating the following phrases (while tapping or not):
Thank You, Universe for showing me *how* to plan for an exceptional day, every day.
Thank You, Universe for allowing me to feel safe expecting an exceptional day.
Thank You, Universe for bringing me inspiring ways to plan for a series of “best” days ever!
Keep tapping, and enjoy using the Law of Attraction to bring more of what you want into your life!